By participating in the competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions. The competition is being run by Thames Life Community Development Trust (charity no. 1189743)] whose registered office is at Barking Riverside Office, Riverside School, Renwick Road, Barking IG11 0FU
Have an a story to share in The RiverView? Send it to Zahra Awani: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility to Enter
- The competition is open to residents of Barking Riverside, Thames View and Scrattons Farm
- The competition is open to entrants over 11 years of age (those under 18 will need to provide parental consent upon entry). Employees of Thames Life CDT, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are exempt from the draw.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and that you are eligible to receive any prizes that may be awarded to you.
- Route to entry for the competition is via email: email@example.com. The competition will be advertised across all Thames Life platforms @thameslifecdt and may be shared on partner sites or platforms
- There is a limit of one entry per person and the competition is completely free to enter.
- The winning prize will be 10 x East Zone Uber Boat by Thames Clippers tickets.
- The tickets are valid for use for 90days
- The use of specific brands as prizes by Thames Life CDT does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond our control require doing so.
- Thames Life CDT’s decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via the email address provided on Friday 10th February 2023.
- Thames Life CDT will make two attempts to contact the winner via email.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails informing them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they forfeit their right to the prize, and Thames Life CDT reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
Delivery of the Prize
- The winner will need to create an Uber Boat by Thames Clippers account and provide the email address that was used to set this up
- Thames Life CDT will forward the winner’s email address to Barking Riverside Ltd. to receive their tickets on their Uber Boat by Thames Clippers account
Data Protection and Publicity
- All entrants may request information on the winning participant by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If requested by Thames Life CDT, the winner agrees to release their first name and place of employment to any other competition participants
- The winner’s first name and area of residence will be announced on Thames Life CDT’s website and social media channels.
Limitation of Liability
Thames Life CDT accepts no liability for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.
Thames Life CDT reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions.