The Resident Planning Forum is a regular meeting of residents, hosted by Thames Ward Community Project and Planning Aid London, to identify issues, opportunities and concerns relating to planning in Thames Ward. It is a safe space for all to work and learn together to better influence planning in our local area.
We will do this by:
- Talking to people in our community
- Identifying priorities
- Forming working groups to take action on particular issues
- Hearing from expert advisers
- Responding to consultations
- Negotiating with the council